The Libya Big 4 Show - 4th International Building - Construction, Electricity, Energy, HVAC, Flooring, Door, Window and Technologies Fair, which will be held in Tripoli, the capital of Libya, which is of great importance for the Turkish construction sector, will take place between 18 - 21 September 2023.
Libya Big 4 Show - 4th International Building - Construction, Electricity, Energy, Hvac, Flooring, Doors, Windows and Technologies Exhibition, Building - Construction Materials, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure Projects and Civil Engineering, Construction Machinery and Tools, Electrical & Electronic Equipment and Technologies, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation Systems, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Plumbing Technology and the fair, where the professionals and trade managers of the sector meet with the organisations serving in these fields, is the largest sector fair in Libya.
Libya Big 4 Show is the largest International Building - Construction, Electricity, Energy, HVAC, Flooring, Door, Window and Technologies Fair in Libya. The fair is supported by the Libyan Government, the Libyan Ministry of Commerce and many chambers of commerce, and is a professional platform where professional visitors and organisations serving in the Oil and Gas sector from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East meet with the professionals and trade managers of the sector and ensure the emergence of commercial relations.
The Libyan government is rapidly achieving stable days. With these positive developments, the developments in Libya have started to show themselves in the economy and trade. With the logistics centre, which has started initiatives to be established in Libya, it will contribute to the further development of relations and will also serve as a gateway to the entire African continent.
Libyan Minister of Planning Taher Jehaimi '' We will launch 184 projects worth 16 billion dollars, we trust Turkish companies. We expect Turkish companies to be a real partner with us. We do not want them to do their projects and leave, we want them to work in development projects as a real partner.
Stating that Turkish companies are not new to Libya and Libya is not considered an expatriate for them, Jehaimi said: '' Turkish companies have done their work in the best way for decades, and I can say that they have a very good image. If we look at the rate of Turkish companies in the development projects in Libya, they have undertaken 20 per cent of these projects, we can call this the lion's share".
Libya is now a bigger market than before, but the competition conditions will be different. In order to take place in the Libyan market and to consolidate your place, your products must be promoted very well to the end consumers and your quality - price advantages must be shown very clearly. At this point, the importance of taking part in the Construction Libya fair to be organised in Tripoli becomes stronger.
Exhibitor Profile :
- Building and Construction Companies, Smart Building and Construction Companies
- Energy Companies, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Electricity Companies,
- Solar and Wind Energy Equipment, Electrical - Electronics and Lighting
- Galvanised Lighting Poles, Electrical - Electronics and Lighting Electrical Lighting
- Interior Decoration, Marble, Natural Stone and Machinery, Bathroom, Kitchen and Ceramic
- Heating, Cooling, Ventilation Equipment, Systems and Accessories
- Scaffolding - Formwork, Elevators, Moving Platforms, Transfer Vehicles, Fire Ladders
- Door - Window - Facade, Connection - Fixing Elements, Glass and Transparent Elements
- Structural Steel and Prefabricated Structures and Accessories, Recreation Areas and Equipment
- Infrastructure and Superstructure, Water, Gas, Road Materials and Equipment
- Construction Machinery and Hand Tools, Hardware and Hardware Materials
- Urban Furniture, Playgrounds, Municipal Vehicles, Garden - Ornamental Plants,
- Rough Construction - Installation, Landscaping - Landscaping, Landscape Fittings and Equipment
- Pipes and Auxiliary Equipment, Transport Vehicles, Transit and Transfer Systems
- Water and Environmental Technologies, Treatment Systems and Equipment,
- Maintenance Equipment and Materials, Sound, Light and Video Systems
- Sports Facility Equipment and Hardware, Sports Equipment
- Security, Fire, Occupational Health and Safety Systems
- Computer - Automation, Software Development Companies
- E-Municipality and Local Governments, Information Technologies - Consultancy and Integrator Companies
- Security Equipment, Municipal Fixtures, Consumables