The purpose of the Global Steel Dynamics Forum is to provide a global platform for global steel industry leaders to gain valuable insights from expert speakers and to forge connections across the entire steel supply chain.
These are dynamic and challenging times for the steel industry, as global challenges in 2023 could slow the global economy and lead it into recession. The war in Ukraine continues, and inflation remains high. Severe storms, droughts and other extreme weather conditions wreak havoc on energy, infrastructure and supply chains. At the conference, you will be able to get invaluable information from the world’s leading steel companies about how they cope with these many challenges.
Among the main speakers:
- Lourenco Goncalves – Chairman, President and CEO of Cliffs;
- Jeong-Woo Choi – Chairman, World Steel Association & CEO of POSCO-Holdings;
- Leon Topalian – Chairman, President and CEO of Nucor;
- Maximo Vedoya – CEO of Ternium;
- Mark Millet – Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Steel Dynamics;
- Yuri Ryzhenkov – CEO of the Metinvest Group;
- Alan Kestenbaum – Executive Chairman and CEO of Stelco.
World Steel Dynamics Inc. is a leading analytics and consulting firm specializing in global steel industry trends, pricing forecasts and cost analysis. WSD provides critical and new perspectives on possible and likely developments in the steel industry.
Association for Iron & Steel Technology is a non-profit professional association with 15,500 members from more than 70 countries. AIST’s mission is to advance the technical development, production, processing and application of iron and steel.