9,193.69 TL BIST 100 BIST 100
4.37 CNY CNY CNY
31.30 $ USD USD
€33.84 EUR EUR
0.13 CNY CNY/EUR CNY/EUR
44.87 TL Interest Interest
82.24 $ Fossil Oil Fossil Oil
22.71 $ Silver Silver
3.84 $ Copper Copper
115.84 $ Iron Ore Iron Ore
392.00 $ Ship Dismantling Ship Dismantling
2,060.77 TL Gold (gr) Gold (gr)

CVK Madencilik will take its place on Borsa Istanbul

CVK Madencilik has applied to the Capital Markets Board (SPK) to make a public offering. The company increased its net sales to 967 million Turkish Lira, a 234% increase, and increased its net profit to 331.7 million Turkish Lira, a 692% increase in 2022. For years, the company has been responsible for over 10% of Turkey's 1.23 million tons of chrome exports with its facilities located in Bursa, Çanakkale, and Kütahya.

CVK Madencilik will take its place on Borsa Istanbul

CVK Madencilik is progressing towards being the only company operating in the mining sector within the stock exchange. By offering 20% of its shares to the public through a capital increase, the company will use the revenue it earns to invest in gold mining.

CVK Madencilik has applied to the Capital Markets Board (SPK) to make a public offering. The company increased its net sales to 967 million Turkish Lira, a 234% increase, and raised its net profit to 331.7 million Turkish Lira, a 692% increase in 2022. For years, the company has been responsible for over 10% of Turkey's 1.23 million tons of chrome exports with its facilities located in Bursa, Çanakkale, and Kütahya.

Environmentally friendly production will be realized

According to the statements of the Chairman of the Board of CVK Madencilik, the company will allocate its energy needs from renewable sources. The company aims to carry out gold production without destroying forested areas, without using cyanide, and without harming the environment. The company is also preparing to access minerals such as silver and copper for export.

The target is to produce 30 thousand ounces of gold

Of the revenue generated by the public offering, 30% will be allocated to capital and the remaining 70% will be used in the establishment of gold mining facilities. With the gold production facility, expected to become operational by the end of 2024, the company aims to produce 10 thousand ounces in 2025, 20 thousand ounces in 2026, and 30 thousand ounces in 2027. The company also aims to purchase new chrome and gold deposits in Turkey and abroad.

The target is to achieve a profit of 1 billion TL in 2025

All of the company's sales are composed of export revenues. CVK Madencilik, which has a target of approximately 550 million TL in net profit for 2024 and approximately 1 billion TL in net profit for 2025, emphasizes that the most reasonable market for mining is in the Asia Pacific region. In 2022, the company's export revenues were recorded as 967 million TL.

Comments

No comment yet.

Only +plus subscribers can access this content.

SUBSCRIBE now to share your thoughts on the markets and get more comments.
SUBSCRIBE If you already have an account Sign In

Most read news

Green steel support of €370 billion for Italy from the European Commission

Friday, March 1, 2024

Tata Steel and GEDIA signed an agreement for carbon-free steel supply

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Green steel cooperation with Salzgitter Flachstahl GmbH and Octopus Energy!

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

SMS Group and Hasçelik launched a strategic partnership

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

European Commission to fund Germany's decarbonisation efforts with €4 billion

Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Follow List
Expand
Your watch list is empty

Add your favorite commodities for quick access and don't miss the latest price change news.


There are no news categories you follow
Edit Notification Preferences
E-bulletin subscription
Sign up to receive the latest news and daily iron prices by e-mail and sms
Become a Plus Subscriber Now!
Try it free for 3 days!
Subscribe Now
Neutral Prices
Be informed
Provincial Iron Prices
Comments and Analysis
Subscribe Now