It is an important event for the steel industry to shed light on a sustainable future. "Global Steel Sustainability Summit 2024" will be held in Hamburg, Germany on January 17-18. Offering both face-to-face and virtual participation options, this summit will provide the opportunity to gain market information on the latest market and technology of green steel technology.
With more than 20 speakers, 300 attendees, 10 sponsors and 20 sessions, the Global Steel Sustainability Summit is expected to be a premier event for everyone involved in the steel industry.
Topics such as the following will be discussed at this summit:
· Decarbonization roadmap of steel and iron ore in a 2050 net zero scenario
· Sustainability for iron and steel production: transformation towards a green future
· The European Union's stance on revitalizing the steel industry, decarbonizing it and making it resilient
· How is demand for greener steel shaping steel production?
· Stainless steel offers a sustainable material option
· How does recycling help the steel industry towards sustainability?
· Application of new technologies in the steel industry from the manufacturers' perspective
· Global scrap and metals market dynamics – how big is the role of scrap and metallics in decarbonising the steel industry?
Find more about this event athttps://lnkd.in/g4p_kz6G