Scrap Expo is a unique event designed specifically for scrap metal dealers and processors, auto disassemblers, and those who process and prepare ferrous and non-ferrous scrap. This first-of-its-kind hands-on event allows attendees to operate equipment and see live demonstrations of materials being processed in the field. There is so much to see, from balers to shears and loggers. Operators will also be able to operate and compare material handlers, view automated contamination removal systems and much more.
The fair also includes technical training sessions covering machine maintenance and operation and commodity sessions.
Scrap Expo will take place at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, Kentucky. This unique venue allows the outdoor live show space to be directly adjacent to indoor exhibits and programs.
Kentucky Exhibition Center
937 Phillips Lane
Louisville, KY 40209
Tuesday, September 12 - 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday, September 13 - 9:00 - 16:00
- GEORGE ADAMS SA Recycling
- SEAN DAVIDSON Davis Index
- BRETT EKART United Metals Recycling
- KEVIN GERSHOWITZ Gershow Recycling
- DAVID KLEIN Alter Trading Corporation
- BEATRIZ LANDA Novelis North America
- CONSTANTINO LANNES Sennebogen, LLC
- ANDY MCKEE Schupan & Sons Inc.
- DANNY RIFKIN MetalX LLC
- JAY ROBINOVITZ Alter Trading
- JOHN SACCO Sierra International Machinery