11,024.33 TRY BIST 100 BIST 100
4.57 CNY CNY CNY
32.97 USD USD USD
35.87 EUR EUR EUR
0.13 CNY CNY/EUR CNY/EUR
40.55 TRY Interest Interest
85.89 USD Fossil Oil Fossil Oil
31.06 USD Silver Silver
4.49 USD Copper Copper
107.83 USD Iron Ore Iron Ore
382.00 USD Shipbreaking Scrap Shipbreaking Scrap
2,553.39 TRY Gold (gr) Gold (gr)

Important sales announcement from Kardemir!

Kardemir made a statement about April-June sales.

Important sales announcement from Kardemir!

Karabük Demir Çelik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş (KRDMD) made a statement about sales in the April-June 2024 period with its notification to the Public Disclosure Platform on March 21, 2024.

In the statement, it was stated that the company is scheduled to sell products in the quantities specified in the price lists in the April-June 2024 period.

The specified product sales program is as follows;

Billet: Total 212,000 tons. While 30% of this amount will be determined as contracted goods, 63,600 tons will be sold as contracted goods and the remaining 70% will be sold as free goods.
Rebar: Total 160,000 tons. While 30% of this amount will be determined as contracted goods, 48,000 tons will be sold as contracted goods and the remaining 70% will be sold as free goods.
Wire rod: Total 109,000 tons. While 30% of this amount will be determined as contracted goods, 32,700 tons will be sold as contracted goods and the remaining 70% will be sold as free goods.
Profile: Total 117,000 tons. While 30% of this amount will be determined as contracted goods, 35,100 tons will be sold as contracted goods and the remaining 70% will be sold as free goods.
"Our demanding shareholder customers should apply to our company's sales directorate by fax, e-mail or in person until Friday, 29.03.2024, at 17:00, with their company title/personal names, shares they own, and a list showing the amount of products they can purchase, although it is not final. is required.

It is announced to all our customers."

Comments

No comment yet.

Only +plus subscribers can access this content.

SUBSCRIBE now to share your thoughts on the markets and get more comments.
SUBSCRIBE If you already have an account Sign In
SteelRadar Insight - Sayı 1 (Haziran 2024)

Most read news

ASEAN-6 region saw an increase in total scrap demand

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

New era in EU steel quotas : Türkiye hits capacity on 4 products

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Shyam Metalics and Energy announced its consolidated net profit in the 4th quarter

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Steel production on the increase in Spain!

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Chinese scrap market follows a volatile trend

Friday, July 12, 2024
Follow List
Expand
Your watch list is empty

Add your favorite commodities for quick access and don't miss the latest price change news.


There are no news categories you follow
Edit Notification Preferences
E-bulletin subscription
Sign up to receive the latest news and daily iron prices by e-mail and sms
Become a Plus Subscriber Now!
Try it free for 3 days!
Subscribe Now
Neutral Prices
Be informed
Provincial Iron Prices
Comments and Analysis
Subscribe Now