9,062.36 TL BIST 100 BIST 100
4.36 CNY CNY CNY
31.22 $ USD USD
€33.83 EUR EUR
0.13 CNY CNY/EUR CNY/EUR
44.64 TL Interest Interest
83.62 $ Fossil Oil Fossil Oil
22.49 $ Silver Silver
3.85 $ Copper Copper
113.88 $ Iron Ore Iron Ore
394.00 $ Ship Dismantling Ship Dismantling
2,041.68 TL Gold (gr) Gold (gr)

Columbus, the only stainless steel producer in Africa and South Africa

Columbus Stainless steel company, the only stainless flat steel producer in South Africa and Africa, has established a modern, efficient stainless steel production facility that meets the changing demands of users in the domestic market and around the world...

Columbus, the only stainless steel producer in Africa and South Africa

Established in 1966 in Middelburg, Mpumalanga Province, South Africa, Columbus Stainless steel company is the only stainless flat steel producer in South Africa and Africa. As stainless steel is a family of alloys that generally contain chromium, generally all alloys contain at least 11% chromium.Due to the unlimited potential of stainless steel as a metal of the future, Columbus is considered one of the leading stainless steel suppliers in the domestic market and globally. Considered a major international stainless steel producer, Acerinox (Spain) has a 76% stake in Columbus Stainless (Pty) Ltd. Remaining shares (24%) are owned by IDC (Industrial Development Corporation).

In addition to a modern, efficient stainless steel production facility that meets the changing demands of users in the domestic market and around the world, Factory by a technologically advanced, fully integrated, single-site field of activity, which allows it to adapt quickly to changes in the market.Our exported products are under control through an advanced network of agencies and outlets group operating in Europe, America, the Middle East and the Far East.

Products and fields of activity;

Stainless Flat Steel Products (316-304-430 Quality Stainless Steel- 3CR12 Corrosion Resistant Steel)

Stainless Steel Crown (Plated)

Columbus Stainless's austenitic and ferritic grade product range, slab, sheet and coil

Classification of stainless steel and Technical Information about steel

Equivalent Features

Pricing

Certification

Comments

No comment yet.

Only +plus subscribers can access this content.

SUBSCRIBE now to share your thoughts on the markets and get more comments.
SUBSCRIBE If you already have an account Sign In

Most read news

Ukrzaliznytsia is pledging to restart sales of scrap metal

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Decrease in CRC and HDG prices expected in Europe

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Indonesia and South Africa target increased thermal coal supplies to India

Thursday, February 29, 2024

European steel market this week!

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Taiwan's scrap imports surge in January

Thursday, February 29, 2024
Follow List
Expand
Your watch list is empty

Add your favorite commodities for quick access and don't miss the latest price change news.


There are no news categories you follow
Edit Notification Preferences
E-bulletin subscription
Sign up to receive the latest news and daily iron prices by e-mail and sms
Become a Plus Subscriber Now!
Try it free for 3 days!
Subscribe Now
Neutral Prices
Be informed
Provincial Iron Prices
Comments and Analysis
Subscribe Now