This contract is signed by MRP Bilgi Teknolojileri A.Ş., the owner and operator of the site(Here in after referred to as SteelRadar
It was arranged between the person who is a member of the site, it was concluded at the moment of approval by the member in the electronic environment and entered into force mutually.
Sites: steelradar.com broadcasting website.
Steelradar: MRP BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş.
Member : steelradar.com filled out the form on their membership address and said, "I have read the Membership Agreement. I fully accept what is written there." The person who ticked the box at the beginning of the phrase and completed the membership process by clicking the Submit button.
Member Profile : He/She is fully responsible for the Membership Information, company information, Basic information, Lifestyle, Titles in his/her own words and the photo added by the member himself /herself, product photos, company photos, product information, brand information, created with the information provided by the member himself/ herself, at steelradar.com membership address, The member is solely responsible for himself/ herself.
Member accepts all notifications from Steel Radar.
This information can be seen by other members and site users, the member accepts this.
3. Subject of Agreement
The subject of this agreement is the determination of the services offered on the site, the terms of benefiting from these services and the rights and obligations of the parties. The scope of this agreement is all warnings, texts and statements made by Steelradar regarding the usage, membership and services contained in the site with this agreement. By accepting the terms of this agreement, the member also accepts all kinds of statements made by Steelradar regarding the usage, membership and services on the site. The member accepts, declares and undertakes to act in accordance with all matters stated in the aforementioned statements.
4. Rights and Obligations
4.1. Rights and Obligations of Members:
- The member accepts that he/she will act in accordance with all the conditions in this contract, the rules specified in the relevant parts of the site and all applicable legislation, while benefiting from the services of the site and performing any transactions related to the services on the site, during his/her membership, and that he/she understands and approves all the terms and rules set forth in this contract. it does.
- In order to become a member of the site, it is necessary to be of age, not to have previously canceled membership in accordance with the provisions of this contract, and not to have chosen a commercial title as a member nickname. Persons who are underage, whose membership has been canceled before and who have chosen a trade name as a member nickname, have completed the membership registration process and approved this agreement, will not result in membership. The member declares that he/she is of legal age with the date of birth which he/she has specified during the membership phase and which consists of "Month, Day, Year". The membership of the member who is determined to be underage, whose membership has been canceled before and has chosen a commercial title as the member nickname is cancelled.
- In cases where Steelradar is obliged to make a statement to the official authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force, the member will be authorized to disclose the confidential/private/commercial information of the members to the official authorities, if this information is duly requested by the official authorities, accepts that no compensation can be claimed under any circumstances.
- The security, storage, keeping away from the information of third parties, and use of the means of accessing the system (username, password, etc.) used by the members in order to benefit from the services offered by Steelradar through the site are the sole responsibility of the members. Steelradar does not have any direct or indirect responsibility for any damages incurred or to be incurred by members and/or third parties due to all negligence and faults in matters such as security, storage, keeping third parties away from the information of third parties, use of the means of accessing the system.
- Members accept and undertake that the information and content provided by them to the relevant sections and member profiles on the site are correct and in compliance with the law. Steelradar, to investigate the accuracy of the information and content submitted by the members to the site or uploaded, changed and provided by them in the creation and modification of member profiles; It is not liable and responsible for undertaking and guaranteeing that this information and content is safe, correct, in accordance with the provisions of this contract and the law, and it is not responsible for any damage that may arise due to the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of such information and content and / or redirects to other websites through these contents. cannot be held responsible.
- The member profile created by the member is displayed on the site after it is approved by Steelradar. In the member profile, except for commercial advertising and communication purposes; Members with personal contact information in Steelradar's member profile have the right to cancel their membership. The information contained in the member profile can be seen by all other members of the site; The member cannot request that this information not be displayed. The viewing of the information in the member profile is terminated only by canceling the membership.
- Members cannot transfer this agreement or its rights and obligations, member profiles, member information, partially or completely, to any third party without the written approval of Steelradar; Membership cannot be made available to anyone other than the member himself. Steelradar cannot be held responsible, directly and/or indirectly, for any damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties as a result of such transfers or unauthorized uses. The membership of the member who is found to have used or transferred his membership to someone else is cancelled.
- The legal and criminal responsibility of the members in every transaction and action they make on the site, including the private messaging between themselves through the site, belongs to them. The member cannot send illegal messages to other members, the purpose of the site, and cannot direct other members to another website. The messaging right of the member who sends such messages may be restricted or his membership may be cancelled.
- If the total of the messages made by the member is more than the number determined by Steelradar and reported in the relevant section of the site, the messages can be deleted starting from the oldest date. If the member has not logged in to the site during the period determined by Steelradar and notified in the relevant place of the site (if there is no log-in), all messages can be deleted.
- Each member shall not reproduce, copy, distribute or process the pictures, texts, audiovisual images, video clips, files, databases, catalogs and lists within the site that may constitute an infringement of Steelradar and/or another third party's real or personal rights, assets. accepts and undertakes that it will not directly and/or indirectly compete with Steelradar either with these actions or by other means. Steelradar cannot be held responsible in any way, directly and/or indirectly, for the damages incurred or to be incurred by third parties due to the activities of the members on the site that are contrary to the provisions of this contract and the law.
- The member accepts and undertakes that he will not use expressions contrary to social morality and general courtesy in the private messages he sends to other members through the site. Private messages can be scanned with automatic programs or can be reviewed upon the complaint of the Members who have been sent the message. As a result of this automatic scan or after the complaint, if deemed necessary, the member's profile can be removed from the publication, the right of messaging can be restricted, completely blocked or the membership can be canceled completely.
4.2. Steelradar's Rights and Obligations:
- Steelradar, the ability to change the services and content offered on the site at any time; reserves the right to close and delete the information, content and member profiles uploaded to the system by the members, to the access of third parties, including the members. Steelradar may exercise this right without any notice or prior notice. Members are obliged to promptly implement changes and/or corrections requested by Steelradar. If deemed necessary, changes and/or correction requests requested by Steelradar can be made by Steelradar itself. The damages, legal and penal responsibilities that arise or may arise due to the members not fulfilling the change and/or correction requests requested by Steelradar on time, belong entirely to the members themselves.
- Steelradar has no responsibility for the portals, website, files and content accessed through the redirects (link, banner) on the site, the portals accessed through these links or the services or products offered from the website or their content.
- Steelradar can use the member information on the site, member profiles and the information and content that the members upload to the system, for security, fulfillment of its own obligations and some statistical evaluations; They can classify and maintain on a database.
- The information provided by the member during the membership registration procedures, member profiles and photos added to the member's profile can be used for the purpose of advertising and marketing the site.
- Steelradar may remove the messages, content, which are contrary to the operation of the site, general rules, general moral rules and which cannot be accepted by Steelradar, from access at any time and in any way; Steelradar may terminate the membership of the member who entered this message and content without any notice.
- There may be interruptions in the broadcasts of the "Site" due to technical problems. "Steelradar" cannot be held responsible for the problems experienced by the "Member" in the interruptions of communication and access to the "Site" due to these interruptions.
- All kinds of images, texts, photographs and other materials published on the "Site" and in the "Member" profiles cannot be published on the other internet site and in conventional channels such as newspapers, television, radio, magazines without the permission of "İnşaatnoktası". All the content on the "Site", which is the seventh clause of the fourth article of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, "Data and materials that are selected and compiled for a certain purpose and within a special plan and can be read with a tool or in other formats. As it is protected by ", the content in the nature of a work is also subject to legal protection.
7. Other Provisions
7.1. Intellectual Property Rights:
- 1. All elements of the site (including but not limited to design, text, image, html code and other codes) (works subject to Steelradar's intellectual property rights) are owned by Steelradar and/or licensed by Steelradar from a third party used under the right. Members cannot resell, share, distribute, display the services provided on the site, the information on the site and Steelradar's intellectual property works, or allow anyone else to access or use Steelradar's services, otherwise, due to the losses incurred by third parties, including the licensors. They will be liable to cover the amount of compensation claimed from Steelradar, including court costs and attorney's fees. Members cannot reproduce, distribute, or create or prepare derivative works of Steelradar's intellectual property rights.
- Steelradar's; All assets, real and personal rights, commercial information and services, including the services provided on the site, the information on the site and Steelradar's intellectual property works, Steelradar trademarks, the commercial appearance of the site or any material and intellectual property rights owned through the site. All rights to know-how are reserved.
7.2. Change in Contract:
Steelradar may, at its sole discretion and unilaterally, amend this agreement at any time it deems appropriate by posting on the site. The amended provisions of this contract will become valid on the date of their announcement, and the remaining provisions will remain in effect and continue to have their provisions and consequences. This agreement cannot be changed by the unilateral declarations of the members.
7.3. Force Majeure :
Steelradar shall not be liable for late or incomplete performance or non-performance of any of its acts specified in this contract, in all cases that are legally considered force majeure. These and similar cases shall not be deemed as delay, under-performance or non-performance or default for Steelradar, or no compensation under any name can be claimed from Steelradar for these cases. The term "force majeure" includes, but is not limited to, natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages, and bad weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party and despite Steelradar's due diligence. will be interpreted as unavoidable events that cannot be prevented.
7.4. Applicable Law and Authorization Agreement:
Turkish Law will be applied in the implementation and interpretation of this contract and in the management of legal relations arising within this contract. Izmir Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized in the settlement of any dispute arising or may arise due to this contract.
7.5. Contract Termination Forms:
This agreement will remain in effect until the membership of the member is cancelled, and will continue to have provisions and consequences between the parties.
Steelradar may terminate the contract unilaterally in case the members violate the provisions specified in this agreement and similar rules regarding usage, membership and services on the site, and the members will be obliged to compensate Steelradar for all losses due to termination.